Subject Date available to begin working in Korea (Important !!!)
Date 2012-10-29
Views 9008

Date available to begin working in Korea (Important !!!)

Out of the all the information that you provide us, "The date available to begin working in Korea" is the most important information that we need to know. Please note that this date is not when you can start work but rather the projected date that you can get your work visa from the Korean consulate. In order for you to get your visa to teach in Korea, you first need to have a recent national level criminal record check (i.e. FBI CRC for US citizens) and your university degree Apostilled


Once you have all the required visa documents it will take approximately four weeks (sometimes more) to get your visa.  For example, if you have not ordered your CRC yet (or do not have your degree), you need to add the number of days to receive your CRC (diploma) plus the number of days to get your CRC (diploma) Apostilled, plus the four weeks to process your visa. Again, please note that the available start date is not the date you are available, it is the date you will have the visa on hand. Canadians need to get both their degree and CRC notarized (by a notary public) and then certified by the Korean Consulate they are under.


For more information on the required documents, apostilling, and the visa process please refer to the I Love ESL website.

No Subject Date Views
2   Date available to begin working in Korea (Important !!!...   2012-10-29   9008
1   To be qualified to teach English in Korea   2012-10-29   4620
First 5 PagePrevious 5 Page  [1][2][3][4][5]  Previous 5 PageLast Page
  Home | About Us | Contact Us                    Copyright © 1998-2012 I Love ESL Ltd.        :: Designed by